Transmitter and receiver with ¼" headphone jack connector
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver with ¼" jack
- ¼" Jack to Micro USB cable—connects detector to transmitter
- Two (2) USB charging cables
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
For use with ACE 400, ACE 400i, ACE 350, EuroACE, ACE 300, ACE 300i, ACE 250, ACE 200, ACE 200i, ACE 150, and GTI 2500
Note: ¼" Headphone Kit requires detector and headphones with ¼" jack connectors.
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Speed: 17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz band frequency hopping
- Environmental: Water resistant; do not submerge.
WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Charging: Micro-USB charging port (cables included)
- Operating time: 30 hours per charge (approx.)
- Warranty: 2 years, limited parts and labor
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC
- Operating Temperature: -20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)